How to apply for Rupeek Gold Powered Card? How to apply for Rupeek Gold Powered Card?
Rupik is an RBI approved Gold Loan Company. They have launched a special credit card called Rupeek Gold Powered Card. Where you can easily take any type of loan like gold loan with 0% interest rate. The best thing about this card is that there is no credit history or any kind of credit score required for this card.
We have seen many emerging fintech companies coming up with a variety of financial products ranging from credit cards, prepaid cards, pay later apps, P2P lending and reward cards to others. In today’s post, you will understand that RuPay Gold Card How can I apply for it and what are its features?
read this also: How to get Rupeek Gold Loan?
Before we begin, I would like to invite you to visit our Finance Discussion Community Finance Talks I invite Here we share our experiences and discuss queries related to Banking, Debit Cards & Credit Cards, Mutual Funds, Share Market etc. Many offers and discounts related to credit cards have also been discussed here.
What is Rupeek?
Rupeek is a high value or asset-backed online gold loan company that provides gold loans to its users. They provide Gold Loan to their customers at the lowest rate of interest. Their low operating expenses and highly accurate credit assessment tools have reshaped gold loan services in India. Apart from Gold Loan, RuPay also offers other financial loans like Business Loan, MSME Loan, Mudra Loan, Instant Loan, etc.
The company was founded by Sumit Maniyar, who is an IIT alumnus. It has multiple investment partners, including Bertelsmann, Sequoia Capital, GCV, Accel Partners, among others. The gold loan process of Rupeek app is very easy and simple where you can avail the gold loan process in just 4 easy steps. It also assures that your gold loan experience is secure without any stress of legal paperwork.
Features of Rupeek Gold Card:
- This RuPay Gold Card offers 0% interest rate for up to 37 days.
- You can easily repay the loan through this card with flexible repayment options. Hence, you will not be bothered about the repayment of their gold loan with this card.
- The card will be delivered to your permanent location in just 60 minutes. (Note – As this card is available for limited cities only, there will be a possibility that this card may not be available at your location, but RuPay confirms that they will start the delivery process of this card very soon in all Indian cities .)
- There is no annual fee, renewal fee or release fee for this card. Hence, you do not need to worry about any hidden charges for this card.
- If you want to easily transfer the loan amount to your bank account, you can do the same with this card. But, there is 1% withdrawal fee which will be automatically deducted from your loan amount.
- Unlike other gold loan processes, you do not need any kind of legal or financial documents like salary slips, bank statements, or ITR (Income Tax Return) filing for gold loan approval.
- Whenever you make any type of bill payment with this card, you will also get reward points with this card, where for every Rs.200 spent, you will get 1 reward point.
- The best thing about this card is that even if you have no credit score or your CIBIL score is zero, you can easily apply for this card. You do not need to have a good credit score for this card. Users with zero credit score can easily avail of this card.
How do you get the RuPay Gold Card?
You can easily get this gold loan card by following these steps –
- First of all, go to the official Rupeek Card website and enter your mobile number.
- You need to sign-up for the Gold Backed Card and also understand all the necessary details of this card from your customer representatives.
- Then, get the true value of your gold from the comfort of your home. This will help you understand how much amount you will get as loan for gold loan.
- When your gold loan is approved, you will get your gold loan card instantly within 60 minutes with a pre-authorized credit limit, which will be based on the value of the gold you have deposited against your gold loan.
- Your gold will be kept or stored in secure gold vaults of international standards with 7 layers of additional security.
List of cities where Rupeek Gold Powered Card is available
This special Gold Card will be distributed in limited Indian cities but very soon; This card will be distributed in all Indian metro cities and small towns. By December 2021, the names of the Indian cities where the card will be delivered immediately are mentioned here:
- Bangalore and Mysore (Karnataka)
- Hyderabad and Karimnagar (Telangana)
- Mumbai and Pune (Maharashtra)
- Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
- Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Vadodara and Surat (Gujarat)
- Jaipur, Rajasthan)
- Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)
- Gurgaon and Faridabad (Haryana)
- Coimbatore (Kerala)
- Noida (NCR)
- Jalandhar and Ludhiana (Punjab)
- Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
- Ghaziabad and Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
So this information is about Rupeek Gold Powered Card. If you have any query or suggestion regarding this card then feel free to ask us in the comment section. We would love to assist you asap.