Cardless cash withdrawal HDFC Bank | Cardless HDFC Bank customers can withdraw cash from ATMs. HDFC Bank customer how to withdraw money without ATM
HDFC Bank customers can now avail the new facility of withdrawing cash from ATMs without using a debit card. “Forgot your ATM card? Don’t worry HDFC Bank Cardless Cash is here with 24X7 services to withdraw cash from all HDFC Bank ATMs.
This facility allows anyone to transfer cash with just their mobile numbers and add or remove beneficiaries easily through netbanking.
hdfc bank cardless cash withdrawal process
Here’s how to enable HDFC Bank’s cardless cash withdrawal facility:
add a beneficiary
For first time users, a beneficiary needs to be registered. Registration of Beneficiary needs to be done through NetBanking and which is required only once.
- You need to log in with your net banking credentials then select NetBanking >> Funds Transfer >> Request.
- Click on Add a beneficiary >> Click on Cardless Cash Withdrawal
- Enter beneficiary details, click on Add and Continue. Next, confirm the mobile number and enter the OTP received for verification.
- Now it will take 30 minutes for the beneficiary details to reflect in your account.
Request for cardless cash withdrawal through HDFC Bank Netbanking
- Login to HDFC Bank NetBanking >> Funds Transfer
- Click on ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’
- Select ‘Debit Account and beneficiary details’ and click on ‘Continue’.
- Check the beneficiary details and enter the amount to be transferred.
- Enter the OTP (One-Time Password) received on your registered mobile number to successfully generate the request.
A successful cardless cash withdrawal request will be valid for a period of 24 hours from the time of making it. After the expiry of 24 hours, the request will be reversed.
Cash Withdrawal from HDFC Bank ATM by Beneficiary
After the cardless cash withdrawal request is successfully authenticated, the beneficiary will receive a 4 digit One Time Password (OTP) and a 9 digit Order ID through SMS.
Beneficiary has to visit HDFC Bank ATM and select ‘Cardless Cash’ option displayed on the screen. Then, enter details like OTP, beneficiary mobile number, 9 digit order ID and transaction amount.
Once the above details are validated, the cash will be dispensed by the ATM.
Cardless cash withdrawal requests can be initiated with a minimum of Rs 100 per transaction and a maximum of Rs 10,000 per day or Rs 25,000 per month for the beneficiary.
Cardless cash withdrawal Benefits of HDFC Bank:
You can create a request by logging into HDFC Bank NetBanking, which is available 24/7. You can also use it to transfer cash to a beneficiary using their mobile number.
Beneficiary does not need to maintain a bank account and can withdraw cash instantly without ATM/Debit card.
For example: Suppose you need to send cash to your child who does not have an account. With this facility, you can send money to them immediately through their mobile number.
This feature is secure and reduces ATM frauds and debit card skimming during transactions.